Tis the season to go spending and whilst I have a limited amount with which to splurge there are 5 items that have been spiralling around in my artist’s head to acquire for many months now!
1) Some Maimeriblu watercolours. I have been using the fabulous Winsor & Newton almost exclusively now for over a year and want somethingh fresh! Some new bold Hue! And I think I have found it in these 3 colours by Maimeriblu.
2) An Isabey mop brush in a size I don’t already have yet – possibly a “00”
3) Some St Cuthbert’s Mill paper – always a delight to work on. I feel like royalty when I use this paper!
4) I just cannot get this little watercolour field box out of my head. It would be a real splurge as it is expensive and I would hardly ever use it as I rarely paint outdoors – BUT – it is so dinky!
5) …and finally I would love to get some serious studio lighting to allow me to paint late into the night!
Are you a painter?
If so – what top 5 things would you splurge on right now?
Comments below please!